Friday, September 1, 2017

September Footnotes Link Up

Hello, hello! Footnotes has survived its first mission month, and is back for more explosive feats posts by you skilled agents bloggers.

[What is with this mission impossible theme? Man, don't look at me. How should I know?] 

 Thank you to everyone who participated last month!

Footnotes is a link up hosted by Emily @ Ink, Inc. and me. We'll give you a prompt. You can follow it or no, and you post about a quote or more than one quote and expound upon at your leisure. Here's the button





And your prompt

a quote that makes you laugh


Write like a fiend!
 







2 comments:

  1. Literally NO IDEAS for this. I guess I just never laugh. I am a woman of stone. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

[insert witty saying about comments] And you may insert your comment below. :)